SOLD Random sample sets galore! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My custom set includes 5 chips, none of which are really special but I suppose they are jacking the price up. I will keep my word and only ever sell 1 sample set. That way I don’t deflate the value of bidding here. I do wish I could give you both one. Just for the entertainment this post has brought me.

My custom set includes 5 chips, none of which are really special but I suppose they are jacking the price up. I will keep my word and only ever sell 1 sample set. That way I don’t deflate the value of bidding here. I do wish I could give you both one. Just for the entertainment this post has brought me.
I'm after your custom. He's after your others. So technically, yes your custom inflated the cost, but only one person bidding specifically on that. Damn rooster!

Can I look at a picture for free?

I'm after your custom. He's after your others. So technically, yes your custom inflated the cost, but only one person bidding specifically on that. Damn rooster!

you can try and work out a deal with him to purchase those chips. Or you can ask his permission to purchase a sample set from me. I won’t sell an extra sample set without his blessing. He’s earned that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom