Raise In Arizona I - October 13-16, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the Smirnoffs for us heavy drinkers!
I'm thinking prison hooch for those who want to get there and don't care how.

1641421411049.png

kirchhausen

Flush
Reaction score
Starting early work on the beer list - these are some of the staples from the local breweries that I expect to be available in October.

Does anyone prefer a certain beer style other than New England Hazy IPA?
I'm really into sours... but I'll drink anything

AZBOARDER13

Straight
Reaction score
Game/ weekend sounds epic! Enjoy everyone. Such a great area for breweries, golfing, and other non-poker activities

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this hahaha

I’m so damn pumped. What a coincidence the Mrs. happens to be from the same area? Make it sound like a joint vacation where she gets to visit friends and family while I visit the boys and boom, everybody’s happy.
Yeah, it's gonna get weird.....

Max D

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@bergs I know it is really late, just found this, but in case you have some cancelation I am in Scottsdale, AZ...

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet sounding meetup! I'm looking forward to your expansion in 2023. Arizona in October sounds fabulous for poker, golf and brewery hopping.

Mind if I ask what BBOTB stands for? I guess not knowing excludes me from an invite even it I had seen this sooner... :cry:

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
How do you know if Bergs is likely bluffing?
  1. He's putting chips in the pot.
  2. His mouth is moving.
  3. He doesn't even have any cards.
We played NLHE cash at the Trav Compound a few years ago. Played outside, LOTS of drinking.

Trav’s dad won 3 straight pots where we forgot to deal him in and he was just bluffing blind. We didn’t figure it out till the end of the 3rd hand.

LOTS of drinking.

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Sweet sounding meetup! I'm looking forward to your expansion in 2023. Arizona in October sounds fabulous for poker, golf and brewery hopping.

Mind if I ask what BBOTB stands for? I guess not knowing excludes me from an invite even it I had seen this sooner... :cry:
Bounty Battle on the Border. I lived near the MA and NH border and we it seemed like an appropriate meetup moniker (even though we despise tourneys, often played with no bounty, and people from either side of the border couldn’t care less about who was from which state).

I should’ve made a different name for it but the first one kinda stuck and wheeeeee!

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

Could also be Big Buffoons On Their Bullshit.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could also be Big Buffoons On Their Bullshit.
I like that their are so many different interpretations of the name. It's good to keep your opponents guessing / off guard. Once you convince them it means one thing, you pull the rug out from under them!

Top Bottom