Rainbow Bet $1 redesign (1 Viewer)

smsguy927

Pair
Reaction score
I just received my new chips and realized that my $1 and $25 have some dirty stack issues. I would like to use the existing $1 as part of a limit set. I really like the $25 and do not want to replace it. What are your thoughts? The new $1 can have the same or different edge spot style as the existing $1 but should have different colors that play well with the other chips.

Attachments

• 20200125_195334.jpg
    20200125_195334.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 20200125_195357.jpg
    20200125_195357.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 20200125_195426.jpg
    20200125_195426.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 258
A bit off topic, but I think that 100 dollar chip is stunning.:tup: I like your design specially on that white inlay.

It may be the pic, and I may be way off here, but it doesn't seem like that bad of a dirty stack issue, unless you really just need an excuse for moar chips.

It is an excuse for more chips. I want enough $1s for a limit set. One of my coworkers wants to run staff only mixed games. I also might want secondaries for the other denominations too.

I don't see it as being much of a dirty stack issue at all. Sure, they share the pink and green edge spots, but the blurple stands out fine against the DG blue.

I just received my new chips and realized that my $1 and $25 have some dirty stack issues. I would like to use the existing $1 as part of a limit set. I really like the $25 and do not want to replace it. What are your thoughts? The new $1 can have the same or different edge spot style as the existing $1 but should have different colors that play well with the other chips.

Ok, so if $25 is off limits, then the solution is to tackle the edge spot colors on the $1 chip. The base colors are plenty different, it's just those pesky edge spots! You haven't used white or gray, so those could be a good start. Since it bothers you enough already, it is worth experimenting into changing the colors so it won't keep you up!

And I second the $100 chip. Those look wicked sharp! They all do!

Here's what I have so far. The last chip is a potential $25 secondary. I am strongly against having a $20. I could always use my maroon nd chip as a $20 if absolutely necessary. I feel like I want to keep the same colors but use a different spot style. I will want secondaries of every denomination and this is also a great time to start with that. I intend to use the new $1 in a $1/2 or higher game and the old $1 in a 25c/50c or lower game.
Rainbow1Redesign.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom