RagsPoker - Vegas Trip 2018 (1 Viewer)

Just spent 9 hours at the El Cortez, played $5 blackjack.....loved it! A little smoky but not too bad......friendly staff, old school music, cheap gambling, a great old time atmosphere that I love....for me, it beats the hell out of the strip.
Ended up winning some ($140) after an up and down day. Pocketed this $5 chip as a souvenir.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
My oversized $25 match play chip from Golden Gate.
This chip cost me $100 as I hit a really bad shoe in blackjack. However, hit a good shoe at the D and won $350 after losing on my match play chip.
E9D066B8-C2F4-428E-ACF4-7C98C5C37CBC.jpeg

Last edited:
This is awesome. My lust for the strip life is waning after being at Caesars in April and on top of 6:5 blackjack, also not being able to split more than once or even ... Double on a anything other than 11.

I think downtown is where I'll try my gaming on my next trip.

This is awesome. My lust for the strip life is waning after being at Caesars in April and on top of 6:5 blackjack, also not being able to split more than once or even ... Double on a anything other than 11.

I think downtown is where I'll try my gaming on my next trip.

I know what you mean! I ran really bad for the 4 days I was on the strip and it took most of the fun out of it. I refuse to play 6:5 so I was very limited at table selection. Played $15 table minimum at the Cromwell (3:2) which is right next to the Flamingo. It gets really tough on the bankroll when you’re running bad..... Downtown at least you can bet $5 until you start running good. The single deck pitch game at El Cortez was fun.

Just spent 9 hours at the El Cortez, played $5 blackjack.....loved it! A little smoky but not too bad......friendly staff, old school music, cheap gambling, a great old time atmosphere that I love....for me, it beats the hell out of the strip.
Ended up winning some after an up and down day. Pocketed this $5 chip as a souvenir.

I hit up the El Cortez at least once on every Vegas trip. Great vintage Vegas vibe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom