Cancelled RAFFLE: Championship Poker Series (CPS) Cash Set (int'l shipping) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbertheau

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sorry Guys. Going to cancel. In addition to lack of interest...PayPal sent me an email that they are reviewing a couple of transactions to ensure government compliance. People entered Raffle and PCF in the PayPal notes. Sending refunds...some transactions are pending due to PayPal review...you will get your refund when PayPal releases your money.

Based on suggestion, selling these via a raffle.

Never Used
Championship Poker Series (CPS) Cash Set
1,105 Chip Cash Set

200 X $0.05
200 X $0.25
200 X almond $1
200 X $5
105 X $20
100 X $25
100 X $100

Will be using the Midday Drawing of the California Pick 3 Daily Lottery numbers to determine the WINNER.(http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/daily-3). Each ticket will receive number ranges of equal size determined by the total number of tickets sold.

Tickets/entries are $20 each for this set. Tickets will be sold until 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (PDT) on Monday, October 3 or until all slots have been sold out, whichever comes first. A minimum of 22 (paid) tickets will need to be sold, with a cap at 25 tickets. If the cap is reached early, numbers will be assigned at that time and the drawing will be held the following day. If the minimum has not been reached prior to the deadline, the deadline will be extended until 22 tickets (paid) have been sold, in which case the drawing will be held the following day. If the winning number is an unassigned number, the contest will continue to roll over to the following day's lottery numbers until a winner has been determined.

Contest Rules:
- Purchase up to 5 tickets/entries.
- The chips will be very well packaged.

- Shipping:
-U.S. Free
-International (opened up internationally on October 4)
  • Pay actual shipping costs (raffle ticket price will be deducted, i.e., if shipping is $75, actual amount will be $75 - $20 = $55)
  • Seller will not be responsible for shipping damage
- The forum time of your post determines ticket ordering and availability.
- Edited submissions will be void.
- Midday Drawing will be used.

Payments can be sent via PayPal 'Friends & Family' (buyer pays PayPal fees). PLEASE ENTER YOUR FORUM USERNAME IN THE 'NOTES' FIELD AND NOTHING ELSE! DO NOT ENTER "RAFFLE" OR "PCF" IN THE NOTES AS THESE WORDS CAN FLAG THE PAYMENT FOR REVIEW IN PAYPAL.

PayPal payments should be sent to: dbertheau@comcast.net (the name should say David Bertheau)

If you have not paid for your entries prior to the drawing, you will not receive any numbers and will not be eligible for the prize.

Good luck everyone!!!

Tracking (pick 3 numbers):
1. (000 - 039) Gary Vroman (paid)
2. (040 - 079) Ellasdaddy
3. (080 - 119) ekricket (paid)
4. (120 - 159) William425 (paid)
5. (160 - 199) ovo (paid)
6. (200 - 239) buffalosldr (paid)
7. (240 - 279) Forty4
8. (280 - 319) T_Chan (paid)
9. (320 - 359) 5aces (PayPal Transaction Pending)
10. (360 - 399)
11. (400 - 439)
12. (440 - 479)
13. (480 - 519)
14. (520 - 559)
15. (560 - 599)
16. (600 - 639)
17. (640 - 679)
18. (680 - 719)
19. (720 - 759)
20. (760 - 799)
21. (800 - 839)
22. (840 - 879)
23. (880 - 919)
24. (920 - 959)
25. (960 - 999)

Last edited:
Note that I updated the original post. There are two drawings per day for the California Pick 3 Daily Lottery, a Midday and an Evening Drawing. We'll use the Midday Drawing.

Dave

Not much interest in this raffle...if not near minimum after Monday, I'll refund payments.

...suggestion to give it more time...

Last edited:
I'm watching with interest, just can't pull the trigger yet.... :)

Probably closer to 20 I'll jump in, but not 100% so I've been staying quiet....

Why not offer it to non-us residents and if someone wins they have to pay for the international shipping plus take responsibility if there is any shipping damage.

Then it is risk free to the seller and may fill up a few more spots. Even if someone has to pay a bit more to have it shipped they would still be getting a good deal.

Why not offer it to non-us residents and if someone wins they have to pay for the international shipping plus take responsibility if there is any shipping damage.

Then it is risk free to the seller and may fill up a few more spots. Even if someone has to pay a bit more to have it shipped they would still be getting a good deal.

Okay...open to anyone around the world. Updated original post...
- Shipping:
-U.S. Free
-International

• Pay actual shipping costs (raffle ticket price will be deducted, i.e., if shipping is $75, actual amount will be $75 - $20 = $55)
  • Seller will not be responsible for shipping damage

Ok, looks like there is a lack of interest. Let's keep this open through the weekend. If no traction by Monday, I'll refund...

When paying, please remember:

Payments can be sent via PayPal 'Friends & Family' (buyer pays PayPal fees).

PLEASE ENTER YOUR FORUM USERNAME IN THE 'NOTES' FIELD AND NOTHING ELSE! DO NOT ENTER "RAFFLE" OR "PCF" IN THE NOTES AS THESE WORDS CAN FLAG THE PAYMENT FOR REVIEW IN PAYPAL.

PayPal payments should be sent to: dbertheau@comcast.net (the name should say David Bertheau)

Last edited:
I had the same problem. In the OP, when I right click the email address to copy it and then paste it into paypal or anywhere else, it shows up as mshih89@gmail.com. I had to highlight the text, copy and paste it for the proper email address to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom