• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Rack of PCA pink fracs (1 Viewer)

I scroll two pages into the classifieds to see people lining up to pay $365 for Lady Luck fracs and a guy who can’t find a rack of Cincinnati Jack $2s for $450, and you guys thing these beauties are too expensive?
I know. But I’ll keep beating this horse.

I scroll two pages into the classifieds to see people lining up to pay $365 for Lady Luck fracs and a guy who can’t find a rack of Cincinnati Jack $2s for $450, and you guys thing these beauties are too expensive?
I know. But I’ll keep beating this horse.
Damnit. Stop with all your reasoning and logic and shit. ;)

Id rather buy $500 chips and take stickers and put them over 1 of the 0's to make them look like $0.50 chips lol I do that with some of my $100s to make them into $10 chips f it yeah bootleg but I dont know how to mill chips and do relabels and I dont have the funds to pay someone to do it but it woks for me beats over paying for some Fracs

Id rather buy $500 chips and take stickers and put them over 1 of the 0's to make them look like $0.50 chips lol I do that with some of my $100s to make them into $10 chips f it yeah bootleg but I dont know how to mill chips and do relabels and I dont have the funds to pay someone to do it but it woks for me beats over paying for some Fracs
View media item 23784Murder is easy
that took me about 1 minute both sides

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom