Trade Rack of Paulson WTHC T5000s for Binion's Paulson WSOP (NOT FOR SALE) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey there guys,

I am reluctant to let this rack go (all chips are in near MINT condition, hardly ever used and never used by me) because it cost me a lot of money and time to put it together and I am ONLY looking to trade it for Binion's Paulson WSOP. I am looking for mostly T100s and T5s, although I might consider even T1000s and T25s (I know T1s, T500s and T5000s are nowhere to be found lately) If you are interested please PM me and we can work something out.

I bought these chips off eBay over the course of a couple of years, before discovering and joining this forum, so I ended up paying top dollar for them and I am looking to sell them only for a fair trade. I am not looking to sell these chips! THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE!!

Hopefully someone is interested!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this!!!

Best,
Marc
IMG_E0402[1].JPG
IMG_0409.JPG
!

IMG_9776.JPG

No, of course not; I don't except to trade them at a 1:1 ratio.
Even though I bought them on eBay and ended up paying around $10-12 each for them, I know they go for significantly less! I am looking to trade them at around 2:1; ideally, a little more then 2:1, trying to get 60x WSOP for a rack of these given the large quantity; but I am ready to negotiate;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom