Traded RACK OF MINT ESST 5K for RACK OF MINT AS $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Morning all,

Looking to trade a rack of mint ESST 5K for a rack of mint AS $20.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Thank for looking!

Paulo-

Have these:

IMG_3230.jpeg

Looking for those:

IMG_3788.jpeg

I do have 1 barrel if you get down to trading by the barrel :) But sadly, no full rack.

View attachment 754974

Thanks for letting me know, Kevin.

Unfortunately, no plans to trade by barrels right now. I know it would give me an insomnia attack until the whole rack is acquired/traded. LOL!!

I will definitely keep you in mind though!

P-

I have an extra rack of AS $20's to trade Paulo if nobody else wants to trade. I'm just not sure where I would use the ESST 5K's :unsure:

I have an extra rack of AS $20's to trade Paulo if nobody else wants to trade. I'm just not sure where I would use the ESST 5K's :unsure:
I have an empty spot for them I can lend you....right next to the blurple $20s... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have a rack of ES $25s if interested in a 3 way trade.

20200808_161410.jpg

16289592755118086154490863038317.jpg

Very interesting, Mark!

If we can come up with a plan, I’d definitely take you up on that rack.

I’ll shoot you a PM when I get home…

TTT!

Btw, I received a few PMs from people looking to purchase the rack of ESST 5Ks outright. If someone has a rack of mint ES $20 and is willing to get cash for it, I can certainly facilitate a 3-way trade chip/chip/cash.

bumpit2.gif

As said above, I can do cash for the AS $20s as well since there are potential buyers for the ESST 5Ks.

I'm gonna give this thing one last bump. I have other members looking for that rack of T5Ks for a different trade and I don't want to keep them waiting too longer.

Oh, also, I wanna add another possibility as a trade: A mint rack of AS T5s. If you're interested, just shot me a PM. I'll wait a couple of days and if there isn't any interest, I'll close this thing down.

IMG_4072.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom