Wanted Rack of HSI Fracs or snappers to complete my first small used Paulson set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know that people are getting well over the Chip Room prices for these now when they want. If someone would be willing to sell me just one rack of used snappers or fracs close to the chip room prices to use as a 25 cent chip to complete my first small Paulson set, I would appreciate it. I have my 5 cent, 1 dollar, and 5 dollar chips, and a small number of $25 chips. Those don't really get used in my micro stakes games! I have a good selection of cards that I can use for trading in addition to cash if interested. Thanks for your consideration! Happy New Year all!

Just a heads-up, the prices for fracs is quite high (nothing near the original ChipRoom prices) due to their small quantity and high demand. Right now, I think they’re in the $5+ range each, even if you can find a seller. Not sure where the snapper price is, but they’re still quite sought after (expensive).
GLWSearch!

Yeah, that is true, I probably shouldn't even have bothered mentioning the fracs. Hopefully, someone can come through with some snappers for me though. I know it's a long shot, but people sure do surprise you around here with how much they like to help each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom