• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Rack of CDI $1Ks (edit: definitely not) allegedly prop (1 Viewer)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Is there any definitive way to tell the actual props? Did they have red instead of green only background? I know some had red backgrounds but don’t know if it was all of them. This is either a very cheap rack of very rare/expensive props or just a very expensive rack of $1Ks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264869801759

Actually, I think I just learned that the actual movie props had a different spot pattern from the ‘98 chips in ddition to the red background. This chip spot pattern was not a pro apparently. So, it’s just a really expensive rack of ‘98 $1ks.

Here is a photo of the faces if anyone is looking for an incredibly expensive racks of $1ks.

BE3F1A72-7D84-44C7-9A6A-EA19A9A2B9FA.jpeg

Last edited:
I think more. They are pretty hard to find. If I had to guess I would say close to $4 a chip right now.
This. The tournament denoms are very hard to find and can garner $4+ per chip.

Is it scarcer or more scarce?
No, I will not just google it.

Also, why not just use rare? More rare, or rarer? or less medium rare?

English is hard.

I’d like to know who printed and laminated that sign.
Paulson, obviously! #CompletelyLegit

Screenshot_20200918_192526.jpg

Or, you never know, maybe the seller is called Paul and he has a son who designed, printed and laminated the card?

It's just a typo, and is actually meant to read:

COMPLIMENTS OF PAUL'S SON

Easy mistake to make.

giphy (19) (18).gif

Last edited:
Well, somebody bought the rack for $500. I think $400 would have been a fair price assuming they were in Excellent+ condition.

None of these chips, of course, were ever used as props in the actual movie. The fact that they were made some 9 years after the movie was released may have something to do with it.

Well, somebody bought the rack for $500. I think $400 would have been a fair price assuming they were in Excellent+ condition.

None of these chips, of course, were ever used as props in the actual movie. The fact that they were made some 9 years after the movie was released may have something to do with it.
I'm not sure if someone bought them for that. I did the buy now option and paid. Then later in the evening my money got refunded without explanation.

Someone may have PMed them and made them an offer for $500 and they changed the BIN price for that person but you got in there by chance before that person got them. Then that person complained and the seller cancelled your purchase. Just a guess.

That has happened to me before when I was the person who had struck the deal via PM and I got snipped by chance.

Someone may have PMed them and made them an offer for $500 and they changed the BIN price for that person but you got in there by chance before that person got them. Then that person complained and the seller cancelled your purchase. Just a guess.

That has happened to me before when I was the person who had struck the deal via PM and I got snipped by chance.
That’s what I figured as a possibility. I just wish he told me instead of going dark. I can always live with an explanation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom