Racer96's Runaround

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
A long time ago, on a site far far away, I would occasionally post pics from games I atttended.

Here I'll attempt to re live those non glory days.

Mike

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
First up was the league that I help run with T_Chan , the Runner Runner Club.

Our last event was a heads up challenge. For these matchups, we had 20 members show up. We randomly placed everyone into 4 different brackets, and did a round robin format, so you were guaranteed 4 matchups. The top 4 from each bracket were then moved onto the single elimination round.

To make things interesting (for me anyways) I brought out a bunch of different chip sets, so that no two matches would have the same set in use. This also guaranteed that no splashed pots would potentially mix together.

Mike

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
First pic, dragon table, PCA primary chips with NPS 500 chips. Club Cleopatra chips. Private cardroom 25s and Avalon 100s and 500s.

Second pic Matsui 44mm WSOPs mix of glitter and non glitter. Palms / Binions 43mm paulson no molds.

Mike

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
First up was the league that I co-run with T_Chan , the Runner Runner Club.

FYP. Racer96 does a great job of running the league with me. Best part is that he's always bringing great sets with him for both the main tournament as well as cash games on the side. We have a dedicated CPS set now but I'm sure the days of bringing different sets to the games isn't over. Our league is really fortunate to get to play with the many sets that he's amassed over the years.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Top pic shows some of the racks of chips that I brought out for the game.

Second pic china clay pharaohs , Grand Vic primaries and Grand Vic secondaries.

Mike

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
FYP. Racer96 does a great job of running the league with me. Best part is that he's always bringing great sets with him for both the main tournament as well as cash games on the side. We have a dedicated CPS set now but I'm sure the days of bringing different sets to the games isn't over. Our league is really fortunate to get to play with the many sets that he's amassed over the years.
Thanks, Tony.

It's a really great group, and we wouldn't be able to keep it going without the use of your warehouse, and your time.

It's a bonus for me to actually get some of these sets into play now!

Mike

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

That blu felt looks familiar........So racer owns the orca west........ And the Lamborghini and Ferrari .........nice:D

That dragon felt looks good, it needs a nine dragons set to go with it;)

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

That blu felt looks familiar........So racer owns the orca west........ And the Lamborghini and Ferrari .........nice:D
Hahaha, I wish!

No, that was a table that Tony had made, but the client ended up wanting a few different options, so it was sitting as a demo table in his shop.

Mike

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah that was the original cloth without the extra logos. I'll probably end up donating that table to another charity at some point.

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Funny I thought the same thing and Racer saw the other thread and found a subtle way to let everyone know it was his table.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Playing now at the Late Knights Poker league.

Attachments

• DSC_0181.JPG
    DSC_0181.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 128

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Repping the Redbelly poker room.

Attachments

• DSC_0183.JPG
    DSC_0183.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 137

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
At my brother's birthday bbq game.

Attachments

• DSC_0211.JPG
    DSC_0211.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 113

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Oh man, love those rounders chips.
Thanks.

They were a relabel job. Removed the plain inlays, and replaced with laminated labels. Fits nearly perfectly both in diameter and depth. My wife took the art from the Canadian Twooney, went with a black inlay, and used cents instead of dollars. (I spoke with jdunford first if he had any objections to me using cents, like he did with his Donkey KGB set).

Mike

Top Bottom