Questions About Add Ons (1 Viewer)

feldmvn

High Hand
Reaction score
Okay so n00b questions here... but hear me out. I bought the Blades Set about a couple months back. I'm thinking about adding some chips, and potentially another denom/color.

How do I get the same inlay art? Does CPC have it if it was made by them? Is this ripping off the artist (not sure who made the labels, but if anyone knows... )? How does it generally work to add on less than 300 chips as a non original buyer?

Thanks in advance!

Okay so n00b questions here... but hear me out. I bought the Blades Set about a couple months back. I'm thinking about adding some chips, and potentially another denom/color.

How do I get the same inlay art? Does CPC have it if it was made by them? Is this ripping off the artist (not sure who made the labels, but if anyone knows... )? How does it generally work to add on less than 300 chips as a non original buyer?

Thanks in advance!
G'day mate,
When you're ready to order from CPC let me know and I'll send David an e-mail giving permission to use the art. If they don't have it on file still I will send it along to them. What other denom were you thinking, in case I already mocked it up?
Cheers,
Adam

P.S.
Thanks @RocAFella1 :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom