Question: brpro vs abcgifts (1 Viewer)

Beaniman

Two Pair
Reaction score
I'm confused between these two sites. Are thet both the same folks using the same blanks?

Nevada Jacks are cheaper on abc, spades is much more expensive on abc, several varieties of chip that appear to be the same with different pricing.

What's the difference?

Same company, same stuff. ABC bought out BRPro.

Gene makes some amazing chips!!!

20191022_160136.jpg
20191225_160851.jpg
20200207_222731.jpg

Answered your own question
Disagree, my concern is that there are multiple style blanks and production processes that could be using the same graphic. So the question as to the difference is valid, as this could either be a false variance from prices not being updated or a legitimate reflection of cost based on different materials. But thanks for playing. :p

Disagree, my concern is that there are multiple style blanks and production processes that could be using the same graphic. So the question as to the difference is valid, as this could either be a false variance from prices not being updated or a legitimate reflection of cost based on different materials. But thanks for playing. :p
The chips were different at one point in time, but no longer. There could be issues with trying to match an older set with a new add-on, but if you're buying all-new, it makes no difference from where you order.

However, best bet for contact/questions/orders is the email address listed on the brpropoker.com web site -- just let Gene know what you want, and that you're a member here.

I guess what's interesting is the price difference. If indeed they are the same blanks, then why are NJ's way cheaper on one site. It would really piss me off if I ordered from BRPro and ended up paying $100's more for the same product, from the same vendor, just because I went to the "wrong" site.

I guess what's interesting is the price difference. If indeed they are the same blanks, then why are NJ's way cheaper on one site. It would really piss me off if I ordered from BRPro and ended up paying $100's more for the same product, from the same vendor, just because I went to the "wrong" site.
This was exactly my concern.

I'm confused between these two sites. Are thet both the same folks using the same blanks?

Nevada Jacks are cheaper on abc, spades is much more expensive on abc, several varieties of chip that appear to be the same with different pricing.

What's the difference?

From what I can tell from the two websites, ABC stocks preprinted chips while brpro prints on demand. I also know that Nevada Jacks come on a different blank than say Valentinos. Getting those different blanks and then printing them (brpro) could be more expensive then buying them already printed in bulk (ABC). The Wicked Spades (I could be mistaken here) are printed on ABC blanks so you are paying extra to get them shipped right away (ABC) instead of waiting a week for them to get printed (brpro).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom