Question about playing poker with friends online (1 Viewer)

99%evil

Straight
Reaction score
I was recently at a local cardroom and overheard two players that were talking about playing on their phones for real money. I was a bit out of ear range waitng to be seated, so I couldn't quite hear what hey said. One guy was saying he plays with a group each weekend, thye all have an app that was called something like pokeraaaa that they played small stakes tournaments for cash. Sounded like they might venmo cash.

Curious if anyone knows of this... I'm sure it's not legal, but neither is half the fun things we do....

pokerrrrr2 app and it's runouts seem suspect. We moved to hosting Poker Mavens software on hosting service. The difference is

Pokerrrr2 you are moving money around every game on Venmo or whatever. Poker Mavens folks can load up the account and the software manages the accounts. Banker just has to deal with cash-in/out and not every game.

So do a group of people have to create a "rom" or something or is there an open forum type thing?

On Pokerrrrr2 you have setup a private club and you have to buy tokens to from Pokerrrr2 to keep the game going. Poker Mavens is Windows software you host and setup as many table as you want for $150 using a hosting service.

FadedSpades.com has a poker room and they use Poker Mavens if you want to check it out.

If you have a small group like I do, Poker Mavens also has a "Lite" version that's only $40. We play super low micro stakes cash games - nickel / dime with max $30 buy-in 2-3 nights a week. And a $15 tournament on the weekend. Only one cash table and one single table tournament can be running at one time which is the major difference between Lite and the $150 Pro version.

Happy to answer questions either here or by PM.

Can also recommened pokernow.club Very easy setup with built in video/audio feature and it’s free. Have games going with both my regular live players and with PCFers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom