Quarter pie set (1 Viewer)

Do you like the Q-Pies?

• Yes it’s stunning. Get it made!

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • God my eye are burning. I can’t unsee it.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a small (400 chips) quarter pie set for my 6 max games.

I’m getting fed up lugging 1000 plus chips to other people’s houses so a smaller set seems like a good idea. Obviously I could take 400 chips from a bigger set and put them in a smaller case but that’s just mental :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ll get 100 of each of the denoms (plus maybe 20 of the NCVs).

The inlay is just something I’m messing around with so it’ll probably change.

#1 Mandarin red / Dayglo green

#2 Black / Dayglo peacock

#3 Grey / Canary

#4 Blurple / Dayglo tiger

#5 White / Dayglo pink

What do you think?

689AE38C-8742-4FDA-B4C2-4958D45606F9.jpeg
2A3E4F0F-5169-4B31-8874-1D8A0F30BF76.jpeg

Version using the old school colours instead of Dayglo below.

306A16B5-678D-4180-9407-D46DC53A92EE.jpeg
E8AD975D-F16B-4268-8EAF-21CC5F868629.jpeg

Last edited:
I've voted Yes, because I think 1/4 pie is really nice, but I'be careful with what colours I used to avoid dirt stacks.
Personally I'd love a 1/4 pie set with monochrome colors: black witch charcoal, imperial blue with light blue and so on.

I've voted Yes, because I think 1/4 pie is really nice, but I'be careful with what colours I used to avoid dirt stacks.
Personally I'd love a 1/4 pie set with monochrome colors: black witch charcoal, imperial blue with light blue and so on.
I thought about doing that but I the two chip colours to have some contrast. I’ve got a CPC sample set I’m messing with to make sure that there’s no dirty stacks.

That will be my CPC set if I ever do one. The monochrome 1/4 pies are my favorite.

Updated OP after messing around with my sample set. Pretty sure I’ve seen most of these combinations in some old TRK chips.

I would avoid using light blue and gray back to back, they're nearly indistinguishable on the table from a distance and you may have dirty stack issues. Also check out light green with chocolate (instead of DG).

Maybe something like this (most any of the blues would work for the 1)

89c35e79-186d-42f7-9ec3-4a30a1af7630.png

Also just an FYI, if you want 5 distinct chips in the set, you'd need to order at least 500 chips.

I would avoid using light blue and gray back to back, they're nearly indistinguishable on the table from a distance and you may have dirty stack issues. Also check out light green with chocolate (instead of DG).

Maybe something like this (most any of the blues would work for the 1)

View attachment 867258
I ditched light blue once I got my sample set out. Like you said it’s vey close to grey. Swapped it for Dayglo peacock.

Thinking about getting a small (400 chips) quarter pie set for my 6 max games.

I’m getting fed up lugging 1000 plus chips to other people’s houses so a smaller set seems like a good idea. Obviously I could take 400 chips from a bigger set and put them in a smaller case but that’s just mental :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
So instead you haul around 600 extra chips that you know you're not going to use? No, THAT is mental! LOL.

Q-pies look awesome. :love: Don't let my comment stop you from buying MOAR CHIPES! Do it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom