Quality birdcages (1 Viewer)

SteveHNo96

Flush
Reaction score
I recently went a little wild with the 15% off sale at BRProPoker and ended up buying a complete set of 43mm custom chips with the Dia De Los Muertos theme. (I also have 650 Lady Luck chips, I may end up with 655 if I'm lucky)

Anyways, I want a good home for 540 43mm chips yet every time I check out a birdcage on Amazon, there's always reviews saying those suckers break upon attempting to use them.

Should I try say getting another Apache 3800 of a different color, maybe a 4800 for them or what do you all use for traveling with cases of say 600 chips?

I know that @T_Chan is planning a mass purchase of some medium-duty 1000-chip birdcages in the foreseeable future, maybe even some 800-chip ones in there if the price can be kept reasonable. They would certainly be sturdier than the stuff you see on Amazon and other general poker equipment sites, and they have been tested with the stackable Matsui racks that fit 43mm chips (the ones that were part of the most recent group buy with @nezara and the future one to be organized by @liftapint). The question is how much would shipping for these birdcages be from Canada? I dunno.

Certainly you can get an opaque plastic case with peel and pluck foam for cheaper. The advantage of the medium duty birdcages is that they can do double duty as display case and light transport.

I know that @T_Chan is planning a mass purchase of some medium-duty 1000-chip birdcages in the foreseeable future, maybe even some 800-chip ones in there if the price can be kept reasonable. They would certainly be sturdier than the stuff you see on Amazon and other general poker equipment sites, and they have been tested with the stackable Matsui racks that fit 43mm chips (the ones that were part of the most recent group buy with @nezara and the future one to be organized by @liftapint). The question is how much would shipping for these birdcages be from Canada? I dunno.

Certainly you can get an opaque plastic case with peel and pluck foam for cheaper. The advantage of the medium duty birdcages is that they can do double duty as display case and light transport.

Part of me is thinking maybe a 3800 case in orange so I can tell the difference from the black one I bought. Would run me 30-40 bucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom