Providing feedback

mathewsarcher83

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am looking for some guidance on how to provide feedback on a “transaction” I’ve been involved in. No drama meant by the quotation marks, it’s just that it wasn’t a sale where either of us was a buyer/seller. Instead, @Kid_Eastwood did a giveaway for some label samples and I won out.

I want to provide positive feedback for his efforts but when I select his profile I get a message saying something to the effect of “member limits who sees their full profile.”

I guess I’m looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. And I’m not totally sure I’m even doing anything wrong either. I attached a screenshot of the message I get when I click the profile.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan
AB4FC075-7707-484A-A74F-1F01DF40579D.png

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feedback can only be given in the context of a post in the Classifieds. Both persons wanting to leave feedback for each other must have posted in the same thread in order to be eligible.

mathewsarcher83

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
And if I understand you correctly, emphasis is on CLASSIFIEDS right? Because I think this was just a post in a forum but not necessarily a classified “for sale” ad

Kakeesh

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's good to note you can only apply feedback on the first (op) post of a thread you are involved in, not any of the following posts made by the user.

Top Bottom