Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
SOLD - I have 1 rack of BCC Proteges available for $200 shipped via USPS small flat rate in the US. All chips are the same version - variant #1 based on the Protege variant guide with the small sized font:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/protégé-variant-gallery.77/

Chips are all in good shape with sharp edges, see photos for condition. There is some very minor variation in the base color (as with most Proteges....)
20210503_184904.jpg
20210503_184935.jpg

SOLD I also have 26 of the variant #2 with the larger font in the same condition - $60 shipped via USPS small flat rate in the US:

1620082726508.png

Payments via PP F&F or Venmo - shoot me a PM with any questions. Not a dibs sale. Shipping outside the US would be OK at additional cost and buyer assumes the risk.

Last edited:
Love C&S mold, but just decided to go in a different direction, otherwise I would be all over these. :(

The 26 variant 2s are SOLD

The rack is still available - I would be OK with splitting as long as all are accounted, price would be $2 a chip and individual shipping would be extra.

Bump - and fyi there are currently more on eBay (higher $$) if someone is looking to build a set.

Edit - better yet, see below vvvv

Last edited:
In addition to these, I have an extra rack and two barrels of $500s and a rack and two barrels of $25s that I could part with if it helps anyone in building a Protege tourney set.

There is also another seller with 2 racks of $1s in case anyone wants to go the other direction and build a cash set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom