Proper hello from a sorta new guy! (1 Viewer)

TxGoodfella

High Hand
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello now that I am new to PCF. I used to be active in Chiptalk (same username) before it sadly declined. I been a longtime lurker at PCF, though the last 3-4 years i’ve kinda gotten away from chipping. Never got around to joining but lately I’ve been bit by the chip bug and have found myself wanting to collect again. Sadly I’ve owned small to large sets of PCAs, Empress, Grand Victorias, a few Chipco sets, and Terribles, only to slowly sell them along the way (such an idiot). I remember selling these chips for way less than what they are commanding now, it crazy to see how the market has changed. Its also cool to see alot of the great chips vets in CT are now big players in PCF. Its nice to know that Jim at TCR is doing good and currently gearing up to do whats he does best with the upcoming sale. Don’t want to ramble on too much just wanted to say hello the right way and say I’m glad to be back. Cheers!

Frank in San Marcos, Texas.
:as::ad:

Welcome to the black hole...there is no return...you will never have money again...but you will have more chips than you know what to do with

Welcome back to the chipping addiction! You picked a great time to come back with a huge sale taking place in a couple of hours ... your timing couldn't have been any better.

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom