For Sale Proceeds to victims of local crash- ASM 425 piece tournament set, $1 Lucky Derbys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
On the evening of March 29, a Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation community van carrying 8 youths returning from a night of laser tag was struck head on by a car straying over the median. 2 youths aged 12 and 14 were killed and the driver of the car is also deceased.

UPDATE: Three of the children injured in the van accident on March 29th have been released from hospital into the care of their families. Two children remain in the pediatric intensive care unit.

http://mncfn.ca/mncfn-van-accident-update/

Two children, man dead after head-on crash near Caledonia
‘Closely knit’ community reeling after Caledonia crash leaves 2 girls, man dead | Toronto Star

If you're not interested in these chips but would like to help, there is a GoFundMe set up by a lodge in the community. Any remaining funds I assume would go towards the survivors' recovery, including rehabilitation and counseling. The GoFundMe has been endorsed by the MNCFN on their Facebook page, and more information is available below. Thank you all very much.

All proceeds from this sale, minus shipping, will go to the same fundraiser.

https://www.gofundme.com/MNCFNfamilies

ASM 425 pc blank mold tournament set - $185 + shipping

425 blank chips on the blank mold made by ASM under Jim B. The chips haven't seen any play as far as I know but a couple have just a little gunk (splash of beer?) on the face on one side.

Under $.50/ per! Blank chips on this mold now go for $1.05 each from CPC.

Breakdown:

85 green
135 grey
45 lavender
75 yellow
85 orange

DSCF1433.JPG DSCF1422.JPG DSCF1418.JPG DSCF1415.JPG P1060848.JPG

---

95 $1 Lucky Derbys - $75 + shipping

80 of these were cherry picked out of all the chips I ordered. In better shape than most of the $1s in the set you will find. A couple of the best ones have sharpie in them for some reason.

DSCF12982.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1043.JPG
    DSCF1043.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom