Probably time to stop lurking (1 Viewer)

Skips

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I have been lurking on this forum for a while but only recently decided to create an account - coincidentally on the same date as the recent Chip Room sale (bad idea...). I am now the proud owner of a humble Jack Cinci set and no doubt the beggining of a crippling addiction! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for unknowingly egging me on! :LOL: :laugh:

Hello and welcome to the other side!

Where’s your photos of the set? Cmon now get off to a good start. Welcome!
I have a fair bit of scrubbing left to do before I share them with the world! Will post pics though, you can be sure of that! :LOL: :laugh:
I have to say, this being my first experience and all, the chips were a lot lot better condition than I was expecting. My used rack of $25s look almost brand new!

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

Hi all! I have been lurking on this forum for a while but only recently decided to create an account

Welcome to PCF! Back during the 2000s, I must have lurked on the old CT forum for a couple of years before joining. Once I actually got started, I couldn't wait to try out as many different chip sets as I could. :oops: You've started the right way by getting Paulsons. I would tell you that you've saved a lot of money this way, but there's no such thing as saving money once you start chip collecting. :)

Welcome to PCF! Back during the 2000s, I must have lurked on the old CT forum for a couple of years before joining. Once I actually got started, I couldn't wait to try out as many different chip sets as I could. :oops: You've started the right way by getting Paulsons. I would tell you that you've saved a lot of money this way, but there's no such thing as saving money once you start chip collecting. :)
I think that was the big takeway from reading all of your posts! I already own plenty of rubbish dice chips so I thought skipping straight to the other end of the spectrum might help. As it turns out it didn't... As soon as I got the Jack set, my immediate reaction was 'crap, I should have bought more'!

I think that was the big takeway from reading all of your posts! I already own plenty of rubbish dice chips so I thought skipping straight to the other end of the spectrum might help. As it turns out it didn't... As soon as I got the Jack set, my immediate reaction was 'crap, I should have bought more'!

People keep saying, "Moar chipes!" And who among us wouldn't want more, except for those dice chips. (Had those too, sometime around 2006. :oops: )

Hi all! I have been lurking on this forum for a while but only recently decided to create an account - coincidentally on the same date as the recent Chip Room sale (bad idea...). I am now the proud owner of a humble Jack Cinci set and no doubt the beggining of a crippling addiction! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for unknowingly egging me on! :LOL: :laugh:
Nice. I also started with Chip Room sale (it was the Roadhouse set), and it was down a deep rabbit hole after

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom