Private sale - Paulson chips - (4 queens sold) (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
When I bought a dealers stock a few years ago I got a bunch of these.
The Four Queens 25c come with '2000' or '2001' on the inlays but are otherwise identical. I have exactly 300 of these (roughly half and half).
At one point these had a high collector value but that ship has sailed so I think they are better suited for someone's home game.
ABOVE CHIPS SOLD (ALTHOUGH NOT SURE TO WHO YET!)

If anyone is interested in these then contact me by email (not through here) with your offer. Bear in mind I had a substantial amount invested in them, and that shipping from the UK will be about $70 unless you can wait until I'm next in the US in about 5 weeks and save $50.

Similarly, the Paulson/GPI sample chips - I have 98 of these. Twice in the past people here have made me an offer here for them and then vanished so they are available again. - $175 shipped from the US in 5 weeks, or $190 shipped internationally now for these ones.

Chips are all brand new
Email me at david.spragg@zen.co.uk

ps1.jpg

Last edited:
I really want a rack of these, but i have zero use for them.

Good luck David

I also am not a fan of the private bidding. I'd rather have a posted price. If I send an offer I'm sure "I" will way undervalue it lol

Very cool chips. Would love to see a picture of them in a rack.

$175 shipped from the US in 5 weeks, or $190 shipped internationally now for the 98 Paulson/GPI samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom