Private Messages not working (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it sometimes not work when I type in someone's name for a private message? Only works when I click on their name, then do start a conversation. But I have 20 private messages I need to send, and without a group thread I have to send a private messages that has a wait time of 90 seconds each time....

Capture.png

Why does it sometimes not work when I type in someone's name for a private message? Only works when I click on their name, then do start a conversation. But I have 20 private messages I need to send, and without a group thread I have to send a private messages that has a wait time of 90 seconds each time....

View attachment 974379
That's because they blocked you....LOL. Just kidding!! :)

Yep, noticed this yesterday for the first time. Always worked without a problem until then.
Mine was not in the top field, rather trying to post someone’s name while composing in the message body of a PM

Yep, noticed this yesterday for the first time. Always worked without a problem until then.
Mine was not in the top field, rather trying to post someone’s name while composing in the message body of a PM
It's happened to me frequently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom