• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Private Cardroom - 300 chips auction on eBay. (2 Viewers)

Haha it had been on sale for week with no offer and he change it to auction.

But I more interested in your eBay Auction :)
Mine is a gamble. Always wanted to try. Had 4K. these are the last of the last. Locals have the others so they are close to home. I just love my Jacks HSI and Cleveland and even CinnHs. Simple man who prefers the Chipco art and Paulson feel. Time to let others enjoy some things in life. My closet is so full it’s kinda sad to just see sit.

Haha it had been on sale for week with no offer and he change it to auction.

But I more interested in your eBay Auction :)
Do u think they bid them up and then don’t follow thru payment to throw off people? I see one of my buddies here I often love and trade with bidding. Makes me nervous even seeing that. I really value my integrity and don’t give away my honor. Tired of the non sense. This was even hard for me to “sort” and I normally think something as simple as sorting and reselling and be not cool.

:) Ya just happy to use good quality chip in Any Card / Mahjong Games

I even like my Replica Card Mold Ceramic
Ok I have to say. Just got the dibs I bought, it was the “fake” starlight $500 barrel for $8. It’s like a ceramic Chinese thing. I actually thinks it is freeking amazinggggg.wow I just love them. Prob why I’m here daily. I’ve tried to stay away. Just can’t, I truly love poker chips.

Do u think they bid them up and then don’t follow thru payment to throw off people? I see one of my buddies here I often love and trade with bidding. Makes me nervous even seeing that. I really value my integrity and don’t give away my honor. Tired of the non sense. This was even hard for me to “sort” and I normally think something as simple as sorting and reselling and be not cool.
You can never be sure of insider bidding, but that is part & parcel of auction bidding

That why Real Auction house charged a premium for hosting Auction when they are just a middleman

Ok I have to say. Just got the dibs I bought, it was the “fake” starlight $500 barrel for $8. It’s like a ceramic Chinese thing. I actually thinks it is freeking amazinggggg.wow I just love them. Prob why I’m here daily. I’ve tried to stay away. Just can’t, I truly love poker chips.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: NGL my non chipper friend like the Card Mold Ceramic more than my Paulson.

You should hop in the Card Mold train and get a set yourself too as 43mm Card mold is soon to be a thing now. I even had a design ready for it.

They are so affordable you can get a Poker set at a price of a Barrel of Leaded THC

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: NGL my non chipper friend like the Card Mold Ceramic more than my Paulson.

You should hop in the Card Mold train and get a set yourself too as 43mm Card mold is soon to be a thing now. I even had a design ready for it.

They are so affordable you can get a Poker set at a price of a Barrel of Leaded THC
I am IN. That starlight I think is a card mold or no? Sorry not home don’t have pics atm.

Sold for $5 a chip.
Higher than what I would have paid...but it's WTHC hot stamp in great shape...what's not to like?

Fully agree. Among the best of the paulson fantasy chips.
Amazing how tastes differ. Suits mold and best are just two things I never mentally understood. Stoked for the seller and buyer. I think all poker chips are too cheap and not easily accessible. To each his own. Gotta love choices!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom