priority mail box capacity? (1 Viewer)

bigfruits

Pair
Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how many chips fit in each of the different sizes of priority mail shipping boxes?

Thanks,
-Z

paulson. im going to be selling some chips in the near future and need to know shipping costs in the US. thanks.

whoever answers this gets a free like. (whores!)

Last edited:
Hey bigfruits, just saw this post. If you haven't gotten answers yet, I just got some chips in Medium Flat Rate Boxes shipped via USPS recently. One was $13.50 and had just under 500 chips. The other box was $15.80 and had less chips, I seem to recall, but was from the west coast (don't know if that makes a difference or not).

A USPS Small Flat Rate Box can fit around 100 chips, for shipping around $7, if I recall correctly. If you have any of the 2 piece chip boxes for 100 chips, they fit perfectly in an SFRB but need some additional padding on the sides.

SFRB - 120 chips (one 2-piece chip box plus approx. 20 chips overlapped and tightly baggy-wrapped)
MFRB - 600 if using ASM boxes, 800 if using 2-piece chip boxes and packed properly
LFRB - don't do it.

SFRB - 120 chips (one 2-piece chip box plus approx. 20 chips overlapped and tightly baggy-wrapped)
MFRB - 600 if using ASM boxes, 800 if using 2-piece chip boxes and packed properly
LFRB - don't do it.
And make sure to look at the thread on shipping tips

Thanks again, all.

When just shipping 20 or so chips do you go ahead and use the small priority or is cheaper to send in a smaller box?

I plan on shipping a lot of barrels in the near future.

Cheers,
-Z

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom