Printing labels. (1 Viewer)

Sounduser

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking online at uk printers. It doesn't seem too expensive to get circle labels. Vinyl with matt laminate on top.

Really didn't need another hobby. But this site has sucked me in a little.

I can get Bluff canyon looking ones in the UK for 18p each. (I've ordered a sample set to play with)

I really like the style of the Bank chips. Which wiuld be 59p each from the EU. They're also on aliexpress. But you need to order thousands.

Is it as simple as removing the label and sticking the new one on? Some people on here seem to have had great results.

Cheers.

First question. Who's Tina? I see people talking about the card mold chips. Which I quite like like looks of.

So I came on here looking for a black jack set of chips. 50p, £1, £5, £25, £100 and £1000
The idea being you want to start with blueys, colour up to ponies and end up with a few monkeys. But for my black jack set I think think rather have 1k chips.

But I've been side tracked.

In the pictures you can see what I playing with now and a few sample chips I ordered.

I though I might do a micro stack set first, to dip my toe in the water.

Order thise chips. They're only 20p. Order labels and get back to playing some poker. (It's been a while)

I'm thinking 100 x 10p, 200 x 25p, 100 x £1 and 100 x £5

£20 buy in 6 people and a few drinks. Plenty of 5s for rebuys.

The only thing I don't like is the 10p chips are black. They should be £100

But I guess for small stakes it's okay. 20220717_092045.jpg20220717_113510.jpg20220717_113453.jpg

Tina is the sales rep for an Alibaba Chinese wholesaler who sells custom ceramic chips with on the "cards mold" (as well as plain ones too).

Because it's a wholesaler and they offer bulk discounts, it's cheapest to order in a group but of around 30,000 chips. We get a better rate, it's more worth the freight shipping costs, and the vendor is more agreeable and more flexible on price. But it ends up being alot cheaper than ordering domestically, in my experience the chips wound up costing around 30c each delivered to my house...as long as you don't mind waiting. Finding a group buy, everyone getting their artwork, ordering, manufacturing, shipping, and repackaging and reshipping might take up to a year from start to finish.

If you want to speed this up, there are various artists like @timinater who offer stock customizable art for the cards mold based on various tribute sets, and there are also a few group buys that ran/are running that only offer stock art so they don't have to wait for everyone to get art (usually all from the same few artists on the forum which causes a bit of a bottleneck). The most high-profile buy lately was the Aria Las Vegas tribute buy, but there was also a starlight one, a New China Club one, and a few others recently.

Tina was the vendor for the original group buy, but there's also Anita who who sells them too. All the important info, including links to a great comparison between the manufacturers, is in @Eloe2000 's thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Tina is the sales rep for an Alibaba Chinese wholesaler who sells custom ceramic chips with on the "cards mold" (as well as plain ones too).

Because it's a wholesaler and they offer bulk discounts, it's cheapest to order in a group but of around 30,000 chips. We get a better rate, it's more worth the freight shipping costs, and the vendor is more agreeable and more flexible on price. But it ends up being alot cheaper than ordering domestically, in my experience the chips wound up costing around 30c each delivered to my house...as long as you don't mind waiting. Finding a group buy, everyone getting their artwork, ordering, manufacturing, shipping, and repackaging and reshipping might take up to a year from start to finish.

If you want to speed this up, there are various artists like @timinater who offer stock customizable art for the cards mold based on various tribute sets, and there are also a few group buys that ran/are running that only offer stock art so they don't have to wait for everyone to get art (usually all from the same few artists on the forum which causes a bit of a bottleneck). The most high-profile buy lately was the Aria Las Vegas tribute buy, but there was also a starlight one, a New China Club one, and a few others recently.

Tina was the vendor for the original group buy, but there's also Anita who who sells them too. All the important info, including links to a great comparison between the manufacturers, is in @Eloe2000 's thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/
That all makes sense now. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom