Printed, printed inlay or labels? (1 Viewer)

Dimmydimdim

Waiting List
Reaction score
So I'm looking to make some custom poker chips. I'm wondering what the differences are in quality and price of the options. Are there any other possibilities? I imagine ordering a set of basic ceramic chips and getting labels made would be the cheapest? What's your experience?

Welcome to the forum! There are a few options for creating your custom poker chip set:

- getting blank majestics/royals from @Apache and getting your own design on a label. Plenty of designers on the forum that you can work with. @Gear is the one to talk to about labels once you have a design ready.

- ceramics. You don’t get ceramics to put labels on them. You make a design and have them printed right on the chips. A few different options exist. You can go with cards mold (search this site), @SUN-FLY Poker Chips or @ABC Gifts and Awards

- putting together your preferred set of Paulson colors and get to work on them (murdering or milling), get a design and talk to @Gear for labels.

- go full clay custom with classicpokerchips.com

Other options exist, such as high end plastics from Matsui or Abiatti or ceramic hybrids from sunfly but those others stated above are the most common ways to go about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom