Found Primary Tiger Palace Cash Set - $5s, $25s, $100s, $500s, $1Ks or Sets containing these denoms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Were you one of the lucky few who manged to be allocated a Primary Tiger Palace $5/$10 Cash Set?

ojqpm7q.jpg

pic courtesy of @JeepologyOffroad

Have you now taken receipt of your set and decided it will never see play and prefer it go to a home where it will?

Did you make an impulse buy and now seeing your account statement and need to sell?

If for any other reason you have a set and no longer want them thats fine too, Im your man!

I have a US shipping address and all forms of currency at my disposal. Send me a PM and lets chat!

Edit. After some motivating words and some generosity from a few chippers Im also open to building this piece by piece.
I need the following.

$5x200 Found!
$25x200 Found!
$100x200 Found!
$500×60 Found!
$1000x40 Found!

Last edited:
Jeeeez big baller.

I don’t think this will take much effort honestly. I know of a couple people here and there who purchased just to purchase, see the chips, and go from there.

I’m sure as chips are listed that folks like that want, Tigers will be first things going back out.

Will be fun to watch you build this!

Jeeeez big baller.
it's for a PLO game. 5/5 and up to 5/10/20. Remember we use AUD so according to @RocAFella1 its like 1/10th of a USD
I don’t think this will take much effort honestly.
I sure hope you are right!

I know of a couple people here and there who purchased just to purchase, see the chips, and go from there.
send them my way!
I’m sure as chips are listed that folks like that want, Tigers will be first things going back out.

Will be fun to watch you build this!
The building is always fun! Will buy sets if it gets me closer to what I'm trying to achieve

There has been some progress. Thanks to those that have assisted. You know who you are.

So..... anyone got a barrel of $500s they could part with? $1ks?

How about $25s? I know most of you don't like them so why not sell them to me so you can buy something to relabel instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom