Pricing/Valuation - Absolute Poker Ceramic Set (1 Viewer)

John81276

Pair
Reaction score
Experts,

I've had these ceramic Absolute Poker chips for around a decade, and am catching the fever and considering jumping into some custom chips. I've come to the point of deciding whether it is time to sell these, or if I should just keep them around. Both space and budget would lean to selling, but if the value is so low that wouldn't make sense, I'd probably just hold on to them.

1634062045454-jpeg.793532

300 x 25
300 x 100
200 x 500
150 x 1,000
50 x 10,000

Any idea what a reasonable price would be on the set in this market?

If I'm breaking any rules in asking, just let me know!

That's my understanding, yes. I got them after the site was shut down. The word was they were made by Nevada Jack's?

I have a large set of these as well.

You have the rarer 10k denom.

With full custom cards mold ceramics available for ultra cheap, I think it would be tough to sell these even at 20¢-30¢ per chip.

You should just keep them.

With the keepers here. I threw about 1000 of them away when I moved about 8 years ago, because they weren't worth anything then, and no one wanted them...

I gave my set to a local tournament host to replace their dice chips. They are Nevada Jacks but never reached NJ prices.

An auction is your best bet and I think eBay is better for somethjbg like this. You want to reach as many people as possible because the demand for it may be very limited and people here despite loving chipe are not necessarily the target market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom