Price increase, but not for PCF! (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
As a thank you for all the support over the years, I am offering a discount for PCF'ers. We recently increased our prices across the board, but for any PCF member, you will receive 10% off any full custom table orders. Just mention PCF in the notes, or of course if you are ordering through PM's, then you will automatically get the discount. The discount applies to new orders only.

This does not apply to basic tables, or supplies, though those prices have not changed.

Thanks for all of the support PCF!!

I wish I had know about Chanman tables when I bought my custom table years ago. I definitely would have ordered a Chanman! Such beautiful works of art!

I bought my table from what was a highly regarded US based table builder about 10 or so years ago.

I installed a shuffletech years after owning the table and discovered that under the nice Rye Park cloth this builder cheaped out on materials and used OSB and carpet underlay.

I wish I had know about Chanman tables when I bought my custom table years ago. I definitely would have ordered a Chanman! Such beautiful works of art!

The man builds tables yes. They are amazing yes.

What is really even more amazing is the man's passion for Poker. Above all, he is just such a nice guy. Humble and friendly.

I purchased from Tony, a table he describes as "retired". One of his old rentals. I recently hosted my first full 9 man home game with it and I received many positive comments all night long...

The oooohs and ahhhhhs are priceless.

The age of the table and how crisp it plays is a true testament to Tony's work. Truly ageless and beautiful.

I simply can't contain my excitement anymore for my new table. I've been talking about it non stop to even non poker players and I'm just too excited.

@T_Chan: For custom felts, what's the current pricing if I supply my own design? And if you handle the design? (shipping to the US) And what if I want to get two felts in the same order, same design but different background color... how does that effect the price?

Also, what are the required file formats, resolution and color format (CMYK or RGB)?

Thanks!

Current pricing is up to date in my custom cloths thread.

$195 USD + $16 shipping if you provide your own artwork. $225 if we do the artwork, 2 hours of design time is included.

If you get 2 felts that are identical (just a background color change is no charge), then it's $225 for the 1st and $195 for the 2nd if we do the artwork for you. If you provide your own ready to print design, then it's $195 each. Shipping is +$5 for shipping 2 felts instead of 1.

.ai file format is best, .eps and .pdf are acceptable and CMYK is preferred but RGB is no problem.

Cheers.

Are the basic tables with custom felt added still the same price as what was on the old thread?

Current pricing is up to date in my custom cloths thread.

$195 USD + $16 shipping if you provide your own artwork. $225 if we do the artwork, 2 hours of design time is included.

If you get 2 felts that are identical (just a background color change is no charge), then it's $225 for the 1st and $195 for the 2nd if we do the artwork for you. If you provide your own ready to print design, then it's $195 each. Shipping is +$5 for shipping 2 felts instead of 1.

.ai file format is best, .eps and .pdf are acceptable and CMYK is preferred but RGB is no problem.

Cheers.

Thanks Chan :) I'll be in touch in a few days... Will probably just get you guys to handle the artwork, but I've got to think through what I want first.

Hope your day is going well!

Sounds great! Looking forward to working with you on the artwork. And yes, the day's going great so far.

Cheers

~Tony

@T_Chan: Can you tell me the width of the white betting line on this design? Looks like 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch, but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

TheRetreat.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom