Price guide for Admiral oversized ncv chips

Barberp

Two Pair
Reaction score
Looking to get an idea on what these are worth? I have an opportunity to buy some! Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• 87526233-0CC6-465A-BAB8-A857B457408E.png
    87526233-0CC6-465A-BAB8-A857B457408E.png
    429.3 KB · Views: 72

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worthless garbage, you should be paid to take those disgusting things, and then I can take them to the dump for you. :)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Haha would 5 bucks a chip seem reasonable?
TL;DR - If I had to pull a reasonable number out of my reasonable butt, I'd start around $2 and raise or lower it a bit, based on the playableness of the set

Sure, $5 is reasonable If it's reasonable to you.
If you're looking to keep them and play with them, and that's the price it takes to get them, sure. Oversized leaded Paulsons? There aren't a lot of those out there - very cool to own.
But if you're looking to resell them, I'd proceed with caution. Since they can't be relabled, a huge percentage of the market is out. And since they can't be matched, you're going to need it to be a playable set as is, to have any value at all.
When I think about how many times I've seen these chips here, over the years, that number is very low. Not just countable on a single hand, probably on Mordecai Brown's hand. But rareness doesn't necessarily mean value - if they're unplayable and can't be added on to, their rareness works very much against you.

joeyshin

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to get an idea on what these are worth? I have an opportunity to buy some! Thanks a bunch!

I had about 400 of these tourney chips. I had T5 and T25s...i sold them to Suckoutking since he had the T100 and T500s. They do not come up for sale often, but I don't think they're worth $5/chip. It's been a few years since i sold mine, but i think i sold them to him for around $2.50/chip. I think i bought them for around $2/chip

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was also a small lot of these sold on Ebay last year, I want to say it was around 80 chips and it went over $200 when I stopped bidding

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is there a playable set of these somewhere? I never see them for sale.

Top Bottom