Cancelled PRICE DROP/SPLIT "Treat Yourself, Don't Cheat Yourself" Sale #1: TCC, BTP, SB, DAY GREENS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Up for sale, my NAGB mixed set. I had originally intended on murdering this set to re-label as a Hoser Hut-themed Paulson set, but have decided to go the CPC route for that and thus this is on the chopping block.

Breakdown (split pricing in brackets):
300x Day Green solids (all milled by Josh Kifer, 140x have Hoser Hut labels by Gear, which are easy enough to remove). ($400/rack + shipping)
300x The Chicken Coop $1s ($1000/rack + shipping)
300x Sunset Beach $5s ($2000/rack + shipping)
100x Big Top Poker $2.50s ($900/rack + shipping)

TOTAL: 1000 chips

Pricing for entire set: $10,750 including shipping internationally. Payment via Paypal FF (or G&S, buyer covers fees) or IBAN Transfer if you're in Europe and prefer that.

For full disclosure, I realize that I acquired all of these chip during the height of chipping stupidity and thusly paid out the nose - my total cost for all these sits at $12,500 (excl. shipping and duty paid). If you don't like my price, make me an offer - the worst I can say is no.

I'm also open to trades or cash & trades involving:
- Big Top Poker cash $0.25s, $5s, $100s
- PCA Secondary ($5s, $25s)

My preference is to sell as a set, but willing to split. Preference for selling all chips of a given denomination.

Please see photos to judge condition. Additional hi-res photos available at request.

IMG_6960.jpeg

IMG_6962.jpeg
IMG_6961.jpeg
IMG_6964.jpeg
IMG_6965.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom