Cancelled ***PRICE DROP***2 Racks Brand New/Mint JACK Cinci $5 Chips (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
What:
2 Racks Brand New/Mint JACK Cinci $5 Chips (CONUS ONLY) = $450 for both Racks $400 for both Racks
I realize that 3 racks are shown, but only 2 of the 3 in the pic are included in this sale!

These came straight from TCR Sale and have not been felted or taken out of the box except for pics. You can still put together a full playable set of Brand New Paulsons from TCR except this one key chip. These all sold out within the 1st hour, I believe, anyway you are going to need $5's for your set and these are the ones!

Price:
Entire Lot (200 chips) = $450 + shipping $400 + shipping
By the Rack = $230/Rack + shipping $210/Rack + shipping
*****Racks NOT included in this sale*****

Dibs:
Go ahead and post dibs here for whatever you want and then we can go from there. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
1 Rack = usps sfrb =$9
2 Racks = mfrb = $16

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom