Cancelled PRICE DROP: 2 Diamond Square Hot Stamp Sets $575 & $475 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Two separate diasq hot stamp cash sets.

Dibs sale. I will cover shipping if one buyer buys both sets. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping. PPFF or Venmo.

Set One: "L" -- $600 $575
  • 140 x White
  • 238 x Blue
  • 375 x Red
  • 80 x Black
  • Total: 833 chips
Can use now as a non-denom cash set. Good edges. Chips are fairly clean. Minimal warping, but they're hot stamps. All stamps appear to be intact.

A96303CA-3421-4CA3-A41F-D2E1BD631C64.jpeg

Set Two: "J" -- $500 $475
  • 230 x White
  • 300 x Red
  • 298 x Dark Blue
  • Total: 828 chips
Can use now as a non-denom cash set if you can get away with only three denominations (maybe low stakes set). Chips need a bath, and the white chips have a decent bit of verdigris. Good edges. All stamps appear to be intact. I'll also include another 20 badly warped red chips (not sure they can be flattened).

B568578F-D693-4967-8F5A-5498045B0E33.jpeg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cheap DIASQ chips, guys.
  • Set 1 is 72c a chip.
  • Set 2 is 60c a chip.
That's 1/2 and less than 1/2 the price from CPC *before* you pay for hot stamps. You can also mill and label these and still be cheaper than buying from CPC, and you don't have to wait.

Cheap DIASQ chips, guys.
  • Set 1 is 72c a chip.
  • Set 2 is 60c a chip.
That's 1/2 and less than 1/2 the price from CPC *before* you pay for hot stamps.

These are awesome chips and a crazy good deal. I'd have snapped them up if I didn't feel like I have too many unplayed sets already.

You can also mill and label these and still be cheaper than buying from CPC, and you don't have to wait.

Good God I hope whoever buys these keeps the hotstamps! Those laurels are beautiful. But of course that's up to the buyer.

Wish I could justify these, they're gorgeous and a great deal.

On the did chance you want to get involved in splitting, I'd take a barrel or two of red and a barrel of blue and/or dark blue

Just out of curiosity, how close a match are the colors in the two sets? Could you post a picture showing barrels from both sets together?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be tempted to buy both sets at once and use them together. The "J" and the "L" are identical other than the mirrored orientation, and I think it would be pretty cool to treat them as a single set.

Oh wow... DSQs at a great price! I have a rule that if I have more than 3 sets on order, I can't buy a 4th. I've tried to challenge this on multiple occasions, but everytime I just end up arguing with myself in the bathroom mirror.

I hope these go to a good home. Since my players didn't like the non-denominational chips, it would be a project. But still, at these prices, it's a great starting point.

I’m *really* reluctant to split these up. At minimum, I’d only split a set if the whole set was accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom