Pretty much done now.... (1 Viewer)

Love the design...I kinda liked the first "a" iteration though where I wasn't sure if t said wander or wonder and both could be appropriate even with the Bigfoot logo - I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one.

Can't wait to see them once made

so after sleeping on it, thought about adding a bit more into the inlay. too much text?

wander anywhere $5.jpg
poker top.png

Don’t get hourglass without at least getting a sample. I really disliked the feel of hourglass when I owned a set.

Inlay is looking great though

i like the larger inlay, so my options are limited. I have tossed the idea of going plain solid though.

i like the larger inlay, so my options are limited. I have tossed the idea of going plain solid though.
I would suggest you get samples, but i would say fdl is far superior if you do want a larger inlay. It’s a nice mold.

I’ve never handled a plain mold, but I imagine it would be pretty cool.

Too much text. I very much prefer the previous bigger squatch version, without the “Poker” and tag line text. The white space on the chip helped the chip and elegant theme become the highlight, rather than competing with a busier inlay. Creative use of white space is a big part of Apple’s strong product packaging design. Just my opinion, but this feels like a big step backwards. Feel free to ignore as you wish, and best of luck!

lol, just chuckling at the thread title.....

Cliffs: It's NEVER done.

That was the idea I was going for, except just a footprint instead of the whole sasquatch. I kinda like the little squatch graphic, it really looks like it's wandering at the end of the line of script....

Thank you!

Hey
You made Samsquanch bigger

Put little Sammy on the end of Wander, does that rhyme with gander

Drop the play anywhere and bring down the size of samsquanch

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom