Presidential Poker Plaques Interest (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah progress... I was gonna buy some more Monaco chips, but might have to save up for some plaques now and get chips later, lol. ;)

@Apache
Who do you have doing the artwork, if you don't mind me asking, someone from the community?
What Denoms did you decide on? $5, $20, $100, $500? $1000?

Just messing around, lol. :p

Trump 500 final2.png

For sure interested! I'm always checking the website for availability, and they're always out of stock!
yea man, ever since joining this has been the one thing i have not been able to obtain since no one is willing to sell theirs lol. I NEED EM! :bigbucks:
^this^

Interested in $20/$100s depending on pricing and funds.

Re-posting some pics to suck in some more potentials lol...

View attachment 202382
View attachment 202383
View attachment 202384

And there is a nice case out there to house them... anyone know the brand?

View attachment 202386

I’ve got a couple of these cases, I’ll see if I can find the brand when I get home. They came with some dice plaques I had in a former life. At one point I had 1000 of those plaques, enough for a large tourney. It sucks using plaques for everything btw. Slows shit down tremendously in a tourney.

@ekricket That would be awesome if you can find out the brand to search for. I think its BryBelly.
The plaques will be 94 x 66.
If you have some that size to see if the case will work for them, that would be great.

@Apache question?

I have $20 Plaques that were purchased from the last group buy. Which I believe are slightly a different color from the $20 Plaques you sold on your site. Would these new plaques match the ones you sold previously on your site, or match the last group buy or be a new version all together?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom