PP Poker App for Home Game Tournament Experience (1 Viewer)

Matt G

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Question for anyone with experience with this app. I am skeptical already of online poker I know its open for cheating.. Some of my friends that regularly play in my home game were playing in another club (I played as well) Since I don't trust anyways I figured I would set up a club strictly for guys that play at my game. Basically everyone I trust and everyone knows everyone. We get on zoom and actually good time. What is weird is every time I run a MTT tournament and I play I always have same guys to right and left of me. The one guy to my right was even always to my right in other club. Its bothering the hell out of me. I contacted PP poker and they replied that seating is random. Anyone have any experience with same?

so 7 of the 9 at this table has been in every scheduled tournament we have had over last week and a half. Every time we are all sitting exactly in same spot in relation to each other. The one time we had 2 tables same guys went and if still alive came back same spot. I have sent tickets in twice and get same response. All of our tournament seating is Random. Well obviously it’s not as there is no statistical odd of all of us drawing same number 5 times or more in a row. In another club the guy to my right was at my right all 3 times I played over there. Other club would have 3-4 tables. have seen some sick bad beats as well. No way a player could not get his money in then bust. So I’m thinking with bigger tournaments where clubs are in a union and no one knows each other it’s a matter of being in the seat that will get those few hands a game that are predetermined by seat. I certainly would not trust beyond screwing around with some friends to kill time. however I am really bothered by this is their RCG as good as random seat generator. I would not play on this app at all with people I do not know.

AE6300D9-B0EB-4374-B430-C809D52AA53D.jpeg

I have roughly 50 hours observing both pokerrr2 and pokerbro’s apps. Pokerrr2 has been not very realistic in my experience. (2) card Royals, Straight flushes and quads happen at alarming rates where pokerbros runs much more pure.

I agree with that. Small group playing on but I would not do for anything more than 5-10 we doing. I don't trust.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom