Power brush (1 Viewer)

mstang1988

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Anybody using a power brush on a drill to clean their new to them used chips? I picked some up from the chip room and after scrubbing for a while decided to order a $9 brush from amazon. So far it seems ok but I’d be curious of folks experienced negative affects from doing so.

This is what want...

4F18A695-DDD5-458C-B8B1-A58573F3A4CB.jpeg

Super Sonic Scrubber with Household All Purpose 5 Brush Heads by SonicScrubber https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007D0H4OK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CA32DXK9B2DWZ62T5E1R

Does that fade color chips or do you only use on whites?? Make them chalky and in need of oil? Oh and I just bought that brush lol

I have used on colors and TRKs as well. You want to test the timing that you are comfortable with but it takes a couple minutes for the Oxy to kick in at all. But if you aren’t comfortable with Oxy you can also use regular dish soap which is very effective as well.

Does that fade color chips or do you only use on whites?? Make them chalky and in need of oil? Oh and I just bought that brush lol
Yes, oxyclean fades chip colors. Some people are fine with a “quick soak” but I think that means you’re just fading them a little.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom