Potential Cash Game Set Colors (1 Viewer)

If it hasn't been said, and I'll be shocked if it hasn't. Get a sample color set. @Sprouty may have one that he could lend you.

What mold are you contemplating? My sunsets are on the FDL mold. I have a few sample sets of different molds that you could check out. My favorite mold is "B". It can be tough to get a design on it. There are a bunch of great molds. FDL is not my favorite mold by any means. It worked best with my theme/design.

I actually got a sample set a couple of weeks ago. I like the Fleur-De-Lys just because it allows for the larger inlay, but I am not married to it. :D

Good to know. I was thinking of mixing them up but didn't realize it would be an issue. I definitely wouldn't be buying a large enough quantity to do it on my own. Good suggestions, btw. The only reason I liked three spots over four is that I was kind of going for a spot progression with the chips. As the denominations got larger, I was adding more spots.
Right on. I’m just not a fan of 314 with 3 colors. Especially when all the other chips only 2 colors. Just a personal preference. Excited to see it all come together though whatever you choose. CPCs are the best

I actually got a sample set a couple of weeks ago. I like the Fleur-De-Lys just because it allows for the larger inlay, but I am not married to it. :D

I own 1200 chips on the FDL mold. However, it's not even a top three mold for me. It's what worked best for my sunset theme.

B mold
Horse head mold
MD-50 mold
Jockey mold

I own 1200 chips on the FDL mold. However, it's not even a top three mold for me. It's what worked best for my sunset theme.

B mold
Horse head mold
MD-50 mold
Jockey mold

Yeah, I am somewhat partial to the Jockey mold. I probably won't make a hard decision on the mold until I get a design worked up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom