Pot between pots (1 Viewer)

Also I'm 27, so that may explain my liberal outlook on MJ vs Cigarettes. Blame College lol

In an ideal world (fully legal recreational marijuana), my rules would be: edibles are fine, no smoking of anything in the house, and if you smoke outside and come in reeking, I might ask you to go home and take a shower.

Back to reality: Florida only recently legalized medicinal MJ, and I do work for the federal government and could basically kill my career if I ever tested positive. So until that changes, my policy is tobacco outside, MJ at home.

I frown on but don't prohibit e-Cigs at the table. I only have one player who does it, and as long as he's considerate about it (which he always is), I don't hassle him.

Is drinking at least allowed? :rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Allowed? It's MANDATORY.

I typically go through a fifth of bourbon or rye every time I host a one-table cash game. We usually play .25/.50 NL $60 max, so I'm raking myself to the tune of 60-80BB every session.

Still it's a +EV move. ;)

Not in my game, but I have seen it in other home games that I've played in. Like all smoking, it happens outside. Those smoking pot usually leave broke, so it's tolerated.

I live in California and I have not noticed an increase in people smoking weed. Recreational use was just legalized this year. I haven't seen people that never smoked weed all of a sudden start smoking it at the games I have played at.
I have seen someone use a vaporizer when smoking weed and there was considerable less smoke and smell.

Weed has been used in almost all of the home games I have played at. Some hosts allow people smoking weed at the poker table and others allow people to smoke outdoors. I have no problem if someone is giving off tells or is off their game because they are high.

I don't allow smoking cigarettes or cigars at my home when I host because I can't stand the smell.

I don't allow people smoking weed inside my home. They can smoke weed outside.

No smoking near my
Tables but outside is fine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom