Post your TRK Photos here (3 Viewers)

Tryin Tuna, that's a poor mans TRK set but still counts!! Haha has a long ways to to go to catch this one...
View attachment 517675
But gotta start somewhere!!

Ben, These are some of my favorite ones. What kind of condition are they in? Any that I could find were always bike tires. @Sprouty might like that, but I can't handle it lol

Ben, These are some of my favorite ones. What kind of condition are they in? Any that I could find were always bike tires. @Sprouty might like that, but I can't handle it lol
Hey Bill, do you mean the quarter Pie $1 chips? Some stand on edge some do not. None mint, but yes probably like you have seen all are at least a bit rounded. Bought mine from Spinettis and spend days cleaning them. I have played with some very square ones so I know they are out there!!

Tryin Tuna, that's a poor mans TRK set but still counts!! Haha has a long ways to to go to catch this one...
View attachment 517675
But gotta start somewhere!!
I disagree! That my friend is a “Rich Man’s” TRK set. It takes much much more than than just greenbacks to have the vision, persistence, patients and true heart and soul to put a line up like that together.
That is a true lesson in chipping journeys my friend.

Does this help? :rolleyes:
B9A5E06E-C453-4AAB-8F4F-8062F5BB4D8E.jpeg
F5BF1FCA-CFEE-40EA-9E3E-788249807E0E.jpeg
96BBAC96-FA13-4A96-BFC5-0F9D33BC680B.jpeg
36CAAC74-981B-4689-AC64-AF3489DC3126.jpeg

Ooh, this tilts me a little....
Hopefully they were just being shuffled on the side and not actually in play...
View attachment 522923
Those were in use at the big boy table at SQM... guessing when the TRK table opened, the TRK guys probably chipped up and ran to the new table to ensure a seat! Although these relabeled ES $500s are literally insane as a $25!!

That last pic are the moose hotstamps, right? I tried so hard to get that eBay seller to sell the entire set as one lot, rather than selling them off in 5s and 10s. Would’ve been an epic set, now scattered to the winds. :(

And I want to be on the record that anyone who dislikes the JB Riversides and derides them as “grandma” chips is...wrong. I’d love to have a mint/NM playable set—just gorgeous chips with a real vintage look.

That last pic are the moose hotstamps, right? I tried so hard to get that eBay seller to sell the entire set as one lot, rather than selling them off in 5s and 10s. Would’ve been an epic set, now scattered to the winds. :(

And I want to be on the record that anyone who dislikes the JB Riversides and derides them as “grandma” chips is...wrong. I’d love to have a mint/NM playable set—just gorgeous chips with a real vintage look.

Correct-a-mundo, Moose HS's FTW. Such vibrant colors, really great chips. It would have been great if you were able to secure them. Maybe one day they'll all show up at once.

I too like the Riversides. I feel like there are still lots of denoms out there in really good shape.

JB_01.JPG

Finally had a chance to unbox these beauties for a few quick photos, which really don’t do them justice. I couldn’t be happier.

Next steps include oiling them all and, longer term, milling and labeling the solids, which are awesome.

View attachment 538801

View attachment 538796

View attachment 538797

View attachment 538798

View attachment 538800
VERY NICE!! Let me know if you ever sell the $100 Fitzgeralds. I need a chip to relabel as a $1 in my mixed set and those would be perfect. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: JUST KIDDING!!

Nice job!!:tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom