Post your TRK Photos here (3 Viewers)

accepting completely "unreasonable" offers...lol

To be honest I was at one point going to sell them to buy a grail chip someone was going to let go.... but alas they changed their mind. The singles market has really dried up for some strange reason...
Surely you jest--T. changed his mind on the hundo?

No...not Terry's China hundo...A Prell $100 and $500...the tri-color $500 which is just the sickest pie ever made.

accepting completely "unreasonable" offers...lol

To be honest I was at one point going to sell them to buy a grail chip someone was going to let go.... but alas they changed their mind. The singles market has really dried up for some strange reason...

Sell "THEM" to buy "A" chip? that must have been some grail chip!

No...not Terry's China hundo...A Prell $100 and $500...the tri-color $500 which is just the sickest pie ever made.

OK, you posted before i posted my question.

Well maybe not the sickest pie made because of the China Club $100 and $25. But it is up there.

26223274089_c7b807dae1.jpg

Not really much of a new post, just the TRK NL set is growing.

Not sure which to use for a quarter. Leaningtowards the Fuscia with a NL mill and label.

I added 2 more barrels of $100. And another rack of $1s. Here is the set for a 1/1 game, skip using the $25s or $20s. (I hate you all ..:cautious: :D:D)

IMG_6528.JPG

Here with the fuscia, going to be milled and labeled for quarters. I like the colors with this set.

IMG_6529.JPG

Heres with the latest addition of yellow roulettes. Could relabel or just clean and use as is.

IMG_6530.JPG

Just got some milled fracs for my Mapes set. Great job @Gear

View attachment 143626
Hey Chippy, those frac stacks look taller than the others. Wouldn't bother me a bit (used to). Just pointing it out so new chippers can see that varying stack heights is common regardless of manufacturer and shouldn't be considered a defect or issue. Chip wear of the yellow chips next to them may also contribute to height differences.

Great looking set!

Just picked up this little vintage set.

Tried cleaning them and noticed the red chips color bled really bad. They were bleeding so bad I just had to stop. Didn't want to do any damage. Was only using ultra dawn and room temp water...a bit on the cold side...scrubbing them with my thumb only. The whites and blues seemed to clean up with little to no issue. Anyone have any tips or tricks cleaning these? I may just end up leaving them alone.

Looks like LMK stands for Leonard Kaye. You can barely see remnants of his name on the case. Anyone know if the case was originally sold at the TRK store?

Thanks & enjoy!

0106181549.jpg
0106181548_HDR.jpg
0106181547a.jpg
0106181547.jpg
0106181545.jpg
0106181545_HDR.jpg
0106181544_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up this little vintage set.

Tried cleaning them and noticed the red chips color bled really bad. They were bleeding so bad I just had to stop. Didn't want to do any damage. Was only using ultra dawn and room temp water...a bit on the cold side...scrubbing them with my thumb only. The whites and blues seemed to clean up with little to no issue. Anyone have any tips or tricks cleaning these? I may just end up leaving them alone.

Looks like LMK stands for Leonard Kaye. You can barely see remnants of his name on the case. Anyone know if the case was originally sold at the TRK store?

Thanks & enjoy!

View attachment 145203 View attachment 145204 View attachment 145205 View attachment 145206 View attachment 145207 View attachment 145208 View attachment 145209
The “Let Me Know” set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom