Post your poker plaques (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for poker plaques that are extremely classy and luxurious. If you own plaques please post an image below and show everyone what you have.

Many moons ago
IMAG2111.jpg

@SixSpeedFury I picked a few of those recently and I find the suction slide quite annoying. But they are some sexy plaques. ;)

I'm hoping the MSK version, raised edge does not have this problem.

@SixSpeedFury I picked a few of those recently and I find the suction slide quite annoying. But they are some sexy plaques. ;)

I'm hoping the MSK version, raised edge does not have this problem.
Suction slide?? I have not experienced this, and I'm curious. I assume you mean they stick when you slide them across the felt. What type of felt? Thanks

Suction slide?? I have not experienced this, and I'm curious. I assume you mean they stick when you slide them across the felt. What type of felt? Thanks

@Seeking Alpha Social Club what I believe @SatSuJin is referring to is that the Matsui plaques when stacked tend to have a suction effect when you pull one off of the stack. Often times the plaque beneath the one you are pulling off sticks to the plaque your pulling.

It seems to me that the plaque’s surface is so smooth they tend to stick together (have a suction effect) in a stack. I’ve experienced this with mine.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club what I believe @SatSuJin is referring to is that the Matsui plaques when stacked tend to have a suction effect when you pull one off of the stack. Often times the plaque beneath the one you are pulling off sticks to the plaque your pulling.

It seems to me that the plaque’s surface is so smooth they tend to stick together (have a suction effect) in a stack. I’ve experienced this with mine.
Ahhhhhh....I get it. Yes, you are correct (I just tested it). Interesting. I've been playing with them for over 2 years and never noticed. Maybe my dumb ass just never wins enough to stack more than 1 high...LMAO!! :) Thanks!!

I'll have a contribution tomorrow. Had planned to get my newest set of chips out for a few photos, and plaques play an important role in this one :)

uh oh, I hope we both don't end up on that other post.... :p

I love plaques. I understand that most of the time they're used as the highest denominations, but what about a half set (or full set) of plaques? E.g. for a 1/2 game have singles as chips and then 5, 25 and 100 as plaques.

I love plaques. I understand that most of the time they're used as the highest denominations, but what about a half set (or full set) of plaques? E.g. for a 1/2 game have singles as chips and then 5, 25 and 100 as plaques.
The “problem” is the cost. Even the MSK ones run ~$6 each for the small ones when buying 100.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom