Post your favorite rack! (1 Viewer)

H|Q

Flush
Reaction score
One of my favorite threads from the blue wall was the favorite rack thread.

Think of the racks you could see with this rack.

uploadfromtaptalk1438031710930.jpg

this reminds me of an exchange from high stakes poker maybe season 3. brad booth just bought in for $1MM and someone - i think antonio - says, "imagine how much fun you would have spending that in a strip club." john d'agostino immediately says, "about as much fun as you have spending $5,000 in a strip club."

point being, harley will have to show some restraint to not take that rack to vegas at some point...

this reminds me of an exchange from high stakes poker maybe season 3. brad booth just bought in for $1MM and someone - i think antonio - says, "imagine how much fun you would have spending that in a strip club." john d'agostino immediately says, "about as much fun as you have spending $5,000 in a strip club."

point being, harley will have to show some restraint to not take that rack to vegas at some point...

I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks. Maybe, I'll just take a barrel... or two.

@Puggy ... so awesome! But there's no way you will need those GCOP chips once you get your customs. I mean after all, the poker boom is gone isn't it. :D

Hey...Harley just asked about favorite racks...never said anything about the rack being all one denomination! :p

not so easy to pick your favorite rack among the riversides? i'd prob go with the $25s. love that combo.

I hear ya liftapint, I want every thing I see in large quantities.

It's also going to be bookmarked for custom set color ideas, hopefully I'm looking at this thread in the not so distant future trying to draw inspiration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom