Post your CPC approximation of your favorite Paulson, TRK, or BCC sets (1 Viewer)

Surprised that Tonkawas haven’t found their way in here yet.
1609187855853.png

Figured someone did it but a quick search didn’t return anything. Did you match the cpc samples with the real chips or just photos?
Just photos. But there's no matching Paulson colors with CPC colors. :D

Would love to order something like this sometime! Inlays are just there because it looks better with inlays. Unsure of mold, which would you guys use for this set?

6AB7AF16-215E-4FA6-A124-2AF619B242A5.png

Would love to order something like this sometime! Inlays are just there because it looks better with inlays. Unsure of mold, which would you guys use for this set?

View attachment 628919
Awesome colors. I am no CPC expert but I would like a "flatter" chip with more surface area for the quarter pies; SCrown and Hmold would be my favs but would also like this on DiaSq.

Awesome colors. I am no CPC expert but I would like a "flatter" chip with more surface area for the quarter pies; SCrown and Hmold would be my favs but would also like this on DiaSq.
Exactly my top three molds for this so far

View attachment 628919
H-mold is pretty close in appearance to the web mold but feels a lot different. If you have Riverboat tributes in mind, the CSQ mold looks and feels most like web mold.

H-mold is pretty close in appearance to the web mold but feels a lot different. If you have Riverboat tributes in mind, the CSQ mold looks and feels most like web mold.
That is also a viable candidate, I agree

I’d say the DSQ is closer in looks to the Web Mold, but in feel the Large Crown is probably the closest.

Even Stevens.

I need to do a tribute set of these someday. Or maybe get the real thing.
My last name is Even. I actually have a cousin named Steven Even.
1614781298062.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom