Post one of a kind Barrels (1 Viewer)

I ran a search when I acquired these to see if there were any others out there, but it came up empty, although I have seen the Princess Cruises chips with inlays around. I really like the combination of the stamps on these and the simplicity of the 312s.

hGdO3F5.jpg

KGy72Cv.jpg

I ran a search when I acquired these to see if there were any others out there, but it came up empty, although I have seen the Princess Cruises chips with inlays around. I really like the combination of the stamps on these and the simplicity of the 312s.

View attachment 698502

View attachment 698503
I think that’s Arabic lettering above the denom. You’d have to read it right to left. I’m operating at infant knowledge level on that, so might be totally wrong.

If it is Arabic, I find that fascinating, since most Islamic countries forbid gambling. Very cool find.

I think that’s Arabic lettering above the denom. You’d have to read it right to left. I’m operating at infant knowledge level on that, so might be totally wrong.

If it is Arabic, I find that fascinating, since most Islamic countries forbid gambling. Very cool find.
it looks like P&O in negative space

Holy crap. It is, I was looking at in positive space. I literally looks like Arabic when you don’t see the reverse.
Yeah I see that too. If you hold up close it looks Arabic because you don’t see it all at once but when you pull it away it’s easier to distinguish

Do you have any info on their origin? Please post your colourful chip when you find it.
I have owned my FLASH chip for over 15 years .
I do not have any other information about the origins of these chips . Wish that I did ….
Will post a pic when I locate my chip ..
Th chips are so cool - IMHO !!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom