Post Oak Poker Club Sale [Live]

tabletalker7

Flush
Reaction score
Safe to assume the big one will run three tables (27 heads) w/ 10k starts AND rebuys. Correct me if I’m wrong. AM I WRONG? If that’s correct be foolish to pass these up imo.
Your big issue is going to be rebuys. Change that to a 27 player bounty tournament and you should be good. A slow progressing blind schedule in a 10K tourney will help keep people alive for a good while (I can post the one I made if you need one). Those slow blind 10K's get people to play bounty easier than usual.

SpaceMonkey420

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For ya
Your big issue is going to be rebuys. Change that to a 27 player bounty tournament and you should be good. A slow progressing blind schedule in a 10K tourney will help keep people alive for a good while (I can post the one I made if you need one). Those slow blind 10K's get people to play bounty easier than usual.
Gotcha. I’ll look over it when I have some time. TYVM.

tabletalker7

Flush
Reaction score
For ya

Gotcha. I’ll look over it when I have some time. TYVM.
Screenshot (10).png

Break 2 color up 25
Break 4 color up 100
You can color up 500 at break 5, but you should be down to 2 or 3 players by then so you might not want to bother

crussader

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Safe to assume the big one will run three tables (27 heads) w/ 10k starts AND rebuys. Correct me if I’m wrong. AM I WRONG? If that’s correct be foolish to pass these up imo.
That set will work just fine. At T10k there are 60 rebuys. If you go through that many rebuys, your buy-in is too low.

Ethan

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MTT sets are sold out. I still have some STT sets available.

@Ethan another very dumb question - you know what happened to the cash chips from POPC?
They were sold off to club patrons and locals. I did not have cash chips.

Ethan

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are only a few STT sets remaining with a setup included.

I’ve removed the link for the cases as USPS has still not delivered the flat rate board game boxes I intend to use for shipping. If you’re interested Pm me. Local pickup available, of course.

Reaction score
There are only a few STT sets remaining with a setup included.

I’ve removed the link for the cases as USPS has still not delivered the flat rate board game boxes I intend to use for shipping. If you’re interested Pm me. Local pickup available, of course.
I'm still in for 4 more cases per my PM last week.

Top Bottom