Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (44 Viewers)

My buddy wrote this and included me in the book so had to support the cause ! Very few books on these variants-

Attachments

• F15C9CD7-7D0A-445C-AE8E-2C166CD9657E.jpeg
    F15C9CD7-7D0A-445C-AE8E-2C166CD9657E.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 80
My lock door actuator just went up on my 2014 Tundra. They wanted $700 to fix it. After I throat punched him I told him I’d be okay just using my key manually. Such a racket. Tie rods and water pumps Arr not optional repairs though.
That was my cheapest repair at 275 parts and labor. 2 years ago when the driver side went bad, the dealer wanted 620. I said I’ll use my key. They dropped it to 380, and I fixed it.
I still have another door that need fixing (3rd of 4) in the back, but it can wait

@BNM Sorry about the poor lighting on my Schiit. It’s a Vali 2 with an Electro Harmonix 6922 tube.

The Greek colloquial expression for a tube amplifier is "lamp".
"Let's go listen to some lamp":)

Baker and Crystal opened Friday, my mountain opens on the 4th..... Absolutely love this time of year.

In an attempt to please the snow gods I offer up an EJack Knife as the newest edition to the quiver!

Attachments

• C6F736EA-31E6-4C11-9B4B-544069FC921E.jpeg
    C6F736EA-31E6-4C11-9B4B-544069FC921E.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 91
  • BAFFD794-6596-47EE-8702-7329D201589A.jpeg
    BAFFD794-6596-47EE-8702-7329D201589A.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 72
  • E9AA1C46-7585-4E46-81A0-CCE717D19719.jpeg
    E9AA1C46-7585-4E46-81A0-CCE717D19719.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 105
@Meddler2 we added a new piece of furniture to the living room as well. :D

I look forward to fixing the dings I’ve put in the wall during the upcoming remodeling of our house :banghead::rolleyes:... if I stand back in the family room I can get like 30’ of putting practice in though. I can’t resist.

Attachments

• 2ABDD482-7EE4-4C91-B89E-F19F250769C2.jpeg
    2ABDD482-7EE4-4C91-B89E-F19F250769C2.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 110

I look forward to fixing the dings I’ve put in the wall during the upcoming remodeling of our house :banghead::rolleyes:... if I stand back in the family room I can get like 30’ of putting practice in though. I can’t resist.
Freaking awesome. I've got 2 in the.backyard

I have been looking for these (or something similar) for a while, Amazon had them for a while then the price jumped up and aren’t available anymore. I saw the other day @Ben8257 say they’re all over eBay. A few minutes later I had 5 of them on order.

$30 shipped from China. I wonder if they will look anything like the actual picture :LOL: :laugh:
EE4CB545-417C-45E7-83FC-4806DFC1CB1E.jpeg

I picked up a Black Hole Precision a few weeks ago. I have it in the garage, or outside, can't imagine putting in the house! :eek: That's confidence!

I have been looking for these (or something similar) for a while, Amazon had them for a while then the price jumped up and aren’t available anymore. I saw the other day @Ben8257 say they’re all over eBay. A few minutes later I had 5 of them on order.

$30 shipped from China. I wonder if they will look anything like the actual picture :LOL: :laugh:View attachment 579663
They're fine. I have 10 of them.

$30 shipped from China. I wonder if they will look anything like the actual picture :LOL: :laugh:View attachment 579663
Just like in the picture... if anything nicer than you may expect! I think you will be more than happy with them Adam... whenever they get here!! Lol

I bought 4 way back when I first joined and they are perfect!!

Mamba star plastic disc and Ibanez ax130. Both play as good as they look; fast and furious
View attachment 579913View attachment 579914
Do you only play Innova Discs or mix it up? I usually find that my best distance frisbees are all made by Discraft... but we all have our preferences. I have a cousin who throws an almost gummy Discraft XL about a country mile every single time... I might as well use them as a putter... I can’t make them fly at all!! Lol

My go to for distance has always been my Discraft Nuke, they have been around a while. If you haven’t tried one I definitely suggest it since it seems you like a disk with slightly more backbone! Damn I need to get back to throwing regularly!!

Do you only play Innova Discs or mix it up? I usually find that my best distance frisbees are all made by Discraft... but we all have our preferences. I have a cousin who throws an almost gummy Discraft XL about a country mile every single time... I might as well use them as a putter... I can’t make them fly at all!! Lol

My go to for distance has always been my Discraft Nuke, they have been around a while. If you haven’t tried one I definitely suggest it since it seems you like a disk with slightly more backbone! Damn I need to get back to throwing regularly!!
Not particular to Innova but the Mamba has less fade which allows me to launch on a straight line.

Nice, I'm getting a little too old to play this game, and the fact I suck at it doesn't help lol. Nice driver, I used to like to use the Westside discs and liked the Hatchet, which was similar in spec.
We have a course near DC that you could almost play with a Walker and giant oversized frisbees which happens there often. Nice corset but short holes... I have seen 5 aces myself, usually if you play if regularly it's not long before you hear of another Ace!

Only a couple of holes where the long straight drive will help... most of the course is for us back hand throwers, you will kill a few trees but not uncommon for us to throw 15 - 18 under par!!

Good warm up before heading to the monster... Seneca state park! 27 holes and I am happy with throwing par there anytime!!

Not the best area in the country for Disc golf, but we have some nice courses. I would say my favorite was a course near Orlando Florida.. beautiful palms everywhere and tons of water. Every time you hit water you had to watch for gators if you wanted to retrieve!! Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom