Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (10 Viewers)

Thanks! I have a similar rack to yours on my porch, but only 1/4 the size of yours, so it's more just to keep wood close at hand.

Had a blast building it. Fun story: I borrowed a nail gun and chop saw from my neighbor--he came by one day when walking his dog, to check on my progress. He chuckled and said "why didn't you just scrounge some forklift pallets and a $10 plastic tarp?" He's not wrong, but the shed is right off my parking area, so a tarp and pallets would be an eyesore.

Besides, have you seen my chip collection? Of course I'm going to make a meal of building a wood shed. :whistle: :whistling: I mean, I futzing bought Swedish barn paint. This shed is the TRK of woodsheds.
Lmao!! I think it looks fantastic and understand exactly why you built it that way!! Any piece of firewood should consider itself rRoyalty for a chance to live in that beauty!!

Release day swag. My Pulse 3d headset isn't in until Monday though. That was a bummer.

received_416432676412771.jpeg

nice, mine came on saturday. the controller is so awesome, have you played astro's playroom yet? it gives you a good feel for all the cool stuff the controller can do.
I played it with my daughter, she loved it. Currently I'm playing Spiderman and Cold War

Demon Souls good?

If you like Soulsborne games, it's amazing. If you don't like them, you will hate it lol. The reason I tried so hard for a PS5 on day one was strictly for this game. Otherwise I would have given up and let the hype die down.

Works on One and Series X?

Lemme know how you like it. I generally don't like the Black-Ops games, as I'm not into robot-humans, but this one is supposed to be more old school.
Yes. I bought this specific one since I knew I would be getting a Series X shortly.

I have enjoyed all versions of Black Ops....with the exception of BO 3 - that one all-around sucked. With Cold War, they brought back the campaign part. Which I like; however, I have not played it yet. Been spending all my time in multiplayer mode.

There are some changes they are going to take some time to get used to, such as the 'Prestige' in multiplayer. It is automatic now and it does not re-lock all the weapons, etc. I believe this is due to incorporating Cold War and Warzone together. So, as you progress in Warzone....you make the same level progress in Cold War and vise versa.

The other thing I like is, it does not matter if you are on PS or Xbox, the multiplayer is open platform.

Overall, I do like this BO version.

I've officially started buying parts for my car. I'm deployed and its in storage for the next 6 months (6 months have already passed, 6 more to go). Although I like playing poker, building tables and collecting chips, modding cars is my main hobby which also costs a lot of money. I'd love to spend money on some chips (and I might during the black Friday sale) but I like car parts better.

this alcantara/suede steering wheel was on my list of parts to buy and it went on sale so I had to get it. Original price is over 450 but I got it for less than 200. :tup:

20201120_235955.jpg

I've officially started buying parts for my car. I'm deployed and its in storage for the next 6 months (6 months have already passed, 6 more to go). Although I like playing poker, building tables and collecting chips, modding cars is my main hobby which also costs a lot of money. I'd love to spend money on some chips (and I might during the black Friday sale) but I like car parts better.

this alcantara/suede steering wheel was on my list of parts to buy and it went on sale so I had to get it. Original price is over 450 but I got it for less than 200. :tup:

View attachment 577354
STI?

9cb827b4b0cfd3d06156b22f9abc714c.jpg

United States Rifle, Caliber .30, M1
United States Carbine, Caliber .30, M1
Those look like they are in really good condition. Must have set you back a few quatloos! Nice!

Those look like they are in really good condition. Must have set you back a few quatloos! Nice!
Talked the store into a deal for getting both... originally I was just going to get the Garand...

Eastman is a good brand. Congrats.
Yeah, I also have an AC522CE, and my son bought an AC312CE a few months ago. Plus a couple students of mine bought one on my recommendation. I’m always amazed at how good they are for the price.

I’ve dropped about 5k on parts (labor actually) to keep my 2016 car running. Does that count? :(

you can’t even see them.

(tie rod, balance, thermostat, door lock actuator, water pump, belts, valve covers)

I’ve dropped about 5k on parts (labor actually) to keep my 2016 car running. Does that count? :(

you can’t even see them.

(tie rod, balance, thermostat, door lock actuator, water pump, belts, valve covers)
A 2016 what? (so we all know to never buy one of those)

you can’t even see them.

If you said 2006 car, I'd say okay... But that's alot of repairs on a car that's less than 5 years old...

you can’t even see them.

My lock door actuator just went up on my 2014 Tundra. They wanted $700 to fix it. After I throat punched him I told him I’d be okay just using my key manually. Such a racket. Tie rods and water pumps Arr not optional repairs though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom