Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (5 Viewers)

Most significant purchase this year (this lifetime, actually).

20170816_165648.jpg

Who does he play for, @bonesnjnts

How old is he? Seems like a lot less pressure on lax goalies than hockey goalies.

Lax goalies try to get that pool skimmer on the ball... Hockey goalies get whatever they can in front of the puck. Neither are sane endeavors.

He plays for PLG and the Blue Jays which is the Ann Arbor travel team @WedgeRock

they probably know each other

I'm sure they do. His friend is 14, so he probably helped clear the crease for your kids.

My kid played for the Mavericks this spring/summer once his school season ended. Played a few scrimmages, then joined them for two tournaments.

Sure... I'm just uh... what? No, nothing... I'm not trying to distract you to lock up that last seat...

It's yours man... I cannot commit right now...

It seems we are part of the rejects... At least I was told there were 2 seats left, I have a feeling I might be ahead of you on the rejects list...

I was out of school when I played there. 18 years old.

I played High Scholl hockey and Alaska traveling Midget team.

Went to the Brimfield Antique and Flea Market last weekend, out in western Mass. Hadn't been in years. Unfortunately, I only saw a few poker chips, like literally three. I'm sure I missed a bunch of good stuff, I only went for part of a day and to a couple fields.

Favorite purchase was this machinists toolbox made by Union Steel Company out of NY. It locks and has felt lined drawers. It holds 1000 chips if they're in trays and leaves room for cards etc. also was thinking about milling out inserts so the drawers would hold starting stacks. The other thing that's cool is the door part that comes off is felt lined for writing or whatever and is great for handling chips. Anyway, got it cleaned up and I think it's pretty sweet.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom